Friday, January 22, 2016

They Came They Saw And Concur

Call Him Mc Spook(Nyakwar Orony)

 From Eldoret town in western Kenya music and entertainment have been part of young adults life apart from athletics. Its high time somebody have to mention those who make the town shine on the background, I will just mention two for now; Mc spook the audio producer and Crystal Prime the film maker. This is what spook had to say about himself.
 “I’m just not passionate about an album,” “I don’t think nobody buy albums. Nobody cares about albums. Music don’t last that long no more to really drop an album anymore. An album lasts about a week now. Then the next day they are on somebody’s new single on the internet. Your album is forgotten about. I make records all the time. I got a whole stash of records. That’s why I’m getting back into the groove of dropping records. Cause I got artists I’m working with…So, it’s like I wanna get back in the mix to build these relationship to make the road easier for them.”

 Crystal Prime


 Crystal Prime is a true definition of work hard, push till you see it working on you. From making films in the streets of Edoret to what he is now. "The pride of a film maker is a good shot" says Crystal.
"This month am dropping new hit videos and moving on the next level" he added. to watch more of his works visit his YouTube TV channel @crystalprime

No comments:

Post a Comment